Sunday, July 01, 2007

saturday night at the fish fry.


From the looks of this blog, you'd think that all I do is either host or attend cookouts and parties. Lately that seems to be the case, as there seems to be some sort of event every weekend. On Saturday my inlaws hosted a giant fish fry. And the term "giant" is no exaggeration- at least 75 people attended, and they even rented a port-a-potty. The food was delicious and plentiful. I helped the women of the family prepare for it all day Friday, and this included making 45lbs of potato salad- that is a lot of damn potatoes! In my dreams all weekend I've been repetitively peeling and dicing potatoes... (sorry for the blurry photo above- I was so busy attending to hors d'oeuvres, etc., that my photos ended up too rushed... we'll have to do it again so I can get better shots!)

No comments: