Thursday, November 15, 2007

sick/doodle.



Oh cold, wet November... you have actually arrived. I am relieved this week is finally nearing its end. The kiddo and the mister have been dreadfully sick all week- Henry came down with his first cold ever. That's right- he managed to go fourteen months malady-free. This week I finally put that aspirator (of which, inexplicably, we have about ten) to good use. Somehow I've emerged from this den of sick unscathed- So Far. Check back in with me by Sunday. We'll see.
Until then, I leave you with a picture of Henry's first original piece of artwork (that sounds odd. as if we have unoriginal art works by him laying about). Anyhow- it was done on the old magna doodle. His hands are too tiny to grip the little stylus, so he used a bigger, chunkier magnet. I'm so proud!! I see a bit of Miro there, perhaps.

No comments: