Thursday, May 15, 2008

My mom alerted me to this clip which she had caught one night on msnbc a week or so ago. I dug it up and am posting it here because a) it makes me feel less alone in the world as in 'thank god I'm not alone in feeling this pissed off about our illustrious president, what in the hell is going on in this country???' and b) I feel so thankful to be living in a country wherein commentary such as this can be aired in the public media. Mr. Olberman's phones are surely tapped, but that's just a whole different story. and finally, c) it calls our president out with exact evidence that he is a lying, blubbering fool surrounded by very dangerous people who have made a mockery of the essence of our 'democracy'. The clip is long, but it is worth it to watch for the fine finish, I assure you.


No comments: