Friday, February 02, 2007

rain.


some rainy day observations, notes: 1)henry's hair is coming in, finally thickening up. It is a glorious shade of honey brown.
2)speaking of other (not so glorious) shades of brown... the thought had not occured to me that upon introducing solids into henry's diet, the contents of his diaper would swiftly, um, change- in various ways... 3) the beatle's white album is our new favorite afternoon dance/listening music. it is so kid friendly, with hits like ob-la-di, ob-la-da, piggies, and rocky the racoon... we'll overlook 'happiness is a warm gun' and 'why don't we do it in the road'... since henry isn't technically speaking english yet, I don't really need to worry about him asking "mommy, what's a fix?" yet. it frightens me to think those days are upon us, sooner than we think. will I have to stop listening to peaches, or dr. dre? I suppose certain things will have to be confined to henry-free moments.

No comments: