Tuesday, December 05, 2006

"mommy blogs"



I can't believe it. Has this become a so-called "mommy blog"? I swear- I do have interests that extend beyond my child... but he is just so unbelievably incredible to look at-I can't stop taking pictures of him. I look at him all the time and think to myself: Mike and I created THAT? wow. It is amazing. And Henry is such a happy child. He wakes up smiling and laughing. I love that he is so happy and comfortable and safe. I love that I'm able to stay home with him. I do miss my job, and adult interaction, but that smile in the morning tells me it is all worth it.

And speaking of adult interaction- Julie, Beth, and Cassie- I had so much fun Saturday night. Thanks. Beth called me on Sunday, and laughingly said " how's it going, party girl?". Whatever that means. hmph.

2 comments:

Colleen said...

I totally cannot believe he is standing like that. What a big strong boy he is. I know all about just wanting to take pictures and staring at them. It doesn't go away it just gets worse, just go with it.

Marissa said...

I can't believe it either, Colleen. When you pull him up by his arms he stands right up; bypassing just sitting up. The boy is only three months old and he wants to walk!