Tuesday, October 31, 2006

trick or treat.

We had more trick or treaters this year than ever. I'm so glad Cassie came over- before she got here I was a bit perplexed as to how I would pull it off- handing out candy, that is... home alone with Henry; Nico the chihuahua barking her head off at strangers coming to the door; Henry needing immediate diaper changes, immediate feeding... funny how the simplest things become suddenly- how should I put it-- challenging. Yes, challenging. At one point I put the basket of candy on the porch with a note that read "take one".
Alas, I was able to finish the pumpkins and I think the porch looked lovely and inviting. Cassie and I enjoyed talking through the entire movie we settled on watching. Good times, Cass. (For some reason the server isn't letting me upload photos at the moment- I'll try again later)

No comments: