Monday, October 06, 2008

and we're off.

a picture of Annie and me, 10/06-


The bags and boxes have been packed; our house is empty now so that the hardwood floors can be done and the addition can be sort of finished (Mike talked me into it, much to my dismay). I have a doctor's appointment this morning- Annie is due tomorrow; we shall see. Last night I felt very, um, vomit-ous, but it may have just been from moving everything out of my house while nine months pregnant (really, ten months). This will probably be my last post for awhile, unless she is two weeks overdue as Henry was. Au Revoir for now, friends.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! I think you look great. I cannot imagine all the stuff you have been doing the last few months but just think you will have a wonderful new house to bring Annie home. Good luck and let us know when she makes her appearance.