Saturday, March 22, 2008

Bright, bright sunny day



Just dropping in to say a quick hello, and Happy Spring! Really this is my favorite time of year; I love the feeling of renewal that comes with the changing of the season. And really, how could one not be moved by all of the beautiful blossoms and also by how GREEN everything seems these recent days?

Last night I dyed easter eggs with my mother in law- something I hadn't done in a very long time. It was great fun, and I can't wait to set up a little easter egg hunt for Henry. Today I will be making and decorating cupcakes and sugar cookies with my Mom. It is a great way to celebrate my birthday weekend- yep, I turn the big 3-1 tomorrow. I've decided I rather like my early 30's. The morning sickness seems to be tapering off, and that combined with everything else leaves me with so much to be thankful for! Happy Easter dear friends, and hope your weekend is sunny and bright.

1 comment:

suzystel said...

happy birthday!!!!!! I like my thirties so far too.